Tuesday, April 30

Choose Your Own Adventures~

Life is a flurry of events these days, appointments, errands and of course art. I am really trying to make creating a priority. It's really been a season of growth. I am loving searching for the inspirational in every day. Trust me it's there if you seek it! In an effort to challenge myself I decided to try a different color palette and style.


What emerged was so refreshing and invigorating! Bold new colors and large abstract blocks. I will definitely be revisiting this again, and probably soon! She is choosing her own adventure and she invites you to do the same! LOL! I have to admit that the more I look at this piece the more I am beginning to think that the large red portion of the background greatly resembles Texas. Kind of like a secret map. You just never know what you are going to get when you set out with a paint brush and a dream. Have a brilliant day!
xoxo~
Choose Your Own Adventures is an 8"x10" Mixed-Media collage painting on canvas.

No comments:

Popular Posts