Wednesday, May 22

Flamingo~

Hello friends! It's been a crazy, busy week so far with not much time for painting. It's not my favorite kind of busy for sure. We are preparing for a weekend camping trip with my husband's family. The weather is shaping up to be cold and rainy with a chance of more rain. I remind myself that we are Oregonians and are therefore never bothered by a tiny thing like rain. This three day trip requires 4 days of planning, shopping, packing, repacking etc.! It really would be easier to put wheels on the house. HA! Despite my busyness I do have a new piece to share with you that I painted last week. I wasn't sure that it was finished but, after sitting for a few days it just feels done.


I am so excited to have a new animal friend to add to my Whimsy Collection! I give you Flamingo! To tell you the truth I am not a bird person but, a really close friend asked me if I could try creating a flamingo. I really wasn't sure about it at first but once I got started I really loved the process and I am thrilled with the way that it turned out. Hurrah for new creative adventures!
That's it for now. Here's hoping your week treats you kindly!
xoxo,

Flamingo is a 9"x12" Mixed Media Collage Painting on Canvas Board.

No comments:

Popular Posts