Thursday, May 23

Girl in Limbo~

Top of the morning to you! It has been a real challenge to get any creative time in this week. It's really frustrating! I have all of this creative energy and no time to use it. I'm thinking about taking a mini art kit on our camping trip. However, I'm not really sure that it's practical to expect any time for creating to be available. Still it never hurts to be prepared!



What I have to share with you today is a half finished piece. I am calling it Girl In Limbo for the time being. I started her a few *ahem* months ago and then nothing. There are things about her that I LOVE and some that I will probably paint over. It's so hard to go back and try to recapture the original creative flow. I really hate that she is unfinished. Poor dear! I look at her and I am just stuck. It's time to get the kid's ready for school. I keep losing my train of thought so I think it's best just to say "Bye for now"! Have a fantastic and safe weekend.
xoxo,


No comments:

Popular Posts