Monday, June 17

Paint Your Own World~

Oh, my goodness! I have been away from my poor little blog for far too long and I do apologize for that! What can I say? I have been crazy busy, sick, then busy again and also creatively blocked. Which really just means that I am resisting just getting in there and making it messy regardless of the results. Sometimes it's just about the process. For me anyway creativity is kind of a cycle. I tend to want to create less when I am feeling flat. Do you ever feel that way? I have a piece for you today that I created two weeks ago. I wasn't sure that it was finished and really I'm still not. 


Never the less I give you another Brave Girl. Brave Girl Paint Your Own World She is sharper than I intended but, maybe there are layers to that. That is as deep as I am going to get. Summer is here! The kids are out of school, the weather beckons for me to go outside and play. Making time to paint takes a little more discipline then during the winter. We will see how it goes! Have a beautiful day!
xoxo~

No comments:

Popular Posts