Friday, July 5

Believe Impossible Things~

Hello friends! I hope that you had a happy and safe 4th of July (even if it wasn't your Independence Day). Our day started as it usually does with a flag raising and pancake breakfast at church. On the way home my mouth started to feel funny. With in a minute I started having trouble with my throat. It was scary! We raced home and I took two anti-histamines. Let me tell you they might as well have been elephant tranquilizers, I was out for several hours and foggy for the majority of the day. My allergic reaction stopped and I am so thankful! I felt better in time for BBQ dinner and then fireworks. I love watching the kids react to the fireworks. The wonder and amazement in their eyes is priceless! 

I am so excited to finally share this new girl with you!  


She sat on my counter for over a week before I should hear what she was trying to say. I give you Believe Impossible Things. I wish you could see her in person, I just love all of the subtle texture! I have a few more pieces in transition. I am hoping that they will be ready to share next week. Wishing you a fabulous weekend!
xoxo~
Believe Impossible Things is an 8"x10" Mixed Media Collage Painting on canvas.

No comments:

Popular Posts