Monday, July 8

Family, Fun, and Foodatopia~

Hello Monday! So we meet again! I don't know about you but, I enjoyed a long weekend filled with family events. The headliner was definitely my Nana's 88th birthday bash yesterday. It was filled with delicious food, family, and of course the birthday girl! It's alway nice to get together with family. Especially when you don't get to see them often enough!


A pot luck party means lots of delicious eats! Foodatopia!


Be still my heart! My sweet, sleeping nephew aka. Sugar Lump!


The birthday girl! Happy birthday Nana!


Taylor and Hailey being cheesy.

Riley starts scout camp today. He was over the moon excited when he left this morning. The week is stretched out before me with places to go and people to see. Amidst it all my studio beckons for me to come play. I am determined to get some painting time in even if it means letting the kids have extra popsicle and sprinkler time. Crossing my fingers! Wishing you a fabulous week filled with sunscreen and cold beverages!
xoxo~







No comments:

Popular Posts