Tuesday, July 9

Soaking Up the Inspiration~

When the mercury rises and the kids are free from school we enjoy weekly visits to the library. It really is one of my very favorite destinations in the summer. We are blessed to have an awesome Summer reading program for the kids. The can earn books and toys for reading, and the grand prize once they complete the program is a sweet t-shirt! Which they proudly wear all year long! I love that all four kiddos are learning to love reading. I also love that my library has an extensive collection of art books.


I am soaking up the inspiration from my favorite bloggers/artist authors. This is a great way to keep the creative juices flowing. Plus, it combines two of my very favorite things; reading and art! If you haven't ready any of these books you really should treat yourself! Not only will you see how these amazing women create their art but, they share so much of themselves. You might just find yourself learning things about you that you never expected! 

Art This~ Alena Hennessy
Painted Pages~ Sarah Ahearn Bellemare
Daring Adventures In Paint~ Mati Rose McDonough
Inner Excavation~ Liz Lamoreux
Printmaking + Mixed Media~ Dorit Elisha
Unfurling~ Misty Mawn
Brave Intuitive Painting~ Flora Bowley

xoxo~


No comments:

Popular Posts