Friday, September 5

Hello Sunshine~

Hi and hello friends! I have been in such a funk lately. Not much creating going on and really just no creative energy. I was a dead battery. Maybe it's the kid's going back to school, or that Summer is over and I can feel Fall beckoning to me (it's my season) but yesterday I had the best creative energy. Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time. 



I figured it might be best to start with a little creative exercise, stretch those creative muscles and such, so I headed for my trusty art journal. You can never go wrong in your art journal. I can not express the wonderful feeling of having my hands in paint, for me it is like mana! From that exercise Hello Sunshine was born and I am in love! There isn't anything terribly technical going on here just simplicity and sometimes that is best. I hope you enjoy the finished product as much as I do. I can not wait to get back in the studio and paint some more. I think it's going to be a wonderful art season. Have a beautiful weekend!
xoxo,


No comments:

Popular Posts