Tuesday, August 18

Sweetly~

Hello dear friends! My apologies for my lack of posts lately. I have been crazy busy with kids and their summer adventuring. Isn't that the way it's suppose to be though? I'm just happy that they let me tag-a-long (i.e. chauffeur them). :) I am enjoying a huge dose of artful MOJO lately. It's about time really, I had a major dry spell for awhile. What I have come to learn is that I just have to pick up my brush, even when I don't feel like I have an ounce of creativity left in me. Do you ever feel that way? The great news is that I have a bucketful of art to share with you Lovelies! Hurrah!


Allow me to introduce you to SWEETLY. Her superpower is kindness. She is waiting patiently for her next opportunity to sprinkle sweetness on the world.


I called upon all of the usual suspects to bring her to life (acrylic paint, watercolor pastels, ink, stamps, found objects, pens, various papers, a sprinkling of magic, and a pinch of sleeplessness.) and there she was. Personally I am a wee bit smitten with her. 
Stay tuned friends, I have some awesomeness to share with you very soon. Until then. :) 
xoxo,


SWEETLY is an 8"x10" mixed media collage painting on canvas panel. 

No comments:

Popular Posts